Reclaimed Wood in CT Locally Sourced
Barn Beam Mantels, Shelves, Barn Doors, Accent Walls and More...
Your reclaimed vision brought to life!
30 Echo Lake Road
Watertown, CT 06795
OPEN BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
** Due to shop safety policy please call ahead for an open door
Please use our online booking to schedule an appointment or for information and questions
please call or email us your ideas!
WE CANT WAIT TO DESIGN WITH YOU !
To our valued customers and industry partners:
Following the guidelines of the recently enacted coronavirus executive order 7H reworx will continue operating as we are currently supplying commercial and residential construction projects with reclaimed materials and finished goods.However we have decided to modify our normal appointment based operation in order to continue to serve you while keeping everyone safe.
1) If you want to come in to discuss a project in the design studio we ask that you go on our web site to the design studio page then follow the prompts to book your private appointment. Once you have done that we ask that you wait for the confirmation email from Maureen before heading to reworx. This will allow us to space appointments out and it will give us appropriate time to Clorox wipe the high-touch surfaces in the studio and clear the air.
2) If you need to come in for material purchases or shop services we ask that you call Steve directly @ 203-232-9771 to discuss your requirements and schedule your appointment in the shop and/or wood room.
3) We will not accept drop-ins during this crisis. There may be an appointment underway and even if there is not it will be hard for us to maintain spacing between appointments with people dropping in unannounced.
4) We will offer to meet and discuss your project outside if it is something that does not require you to come in. We can discuss this option further when you arrive.
5) We will be as flexible as possible with booked appointments as we know many of you are home with Children and schedules are completely out of kilter. We will make ourselves available for early morning appointments and evening appointments. Please notate your request for early or late booking when you book your appointment and Maureen will confirm times with you.
6) We will offer cyber appointments in the design studio. This is actually not new to us as we have conducted a great deal of business in the past via. facetime and with e-mailed photographs and videos. Anything purchased or commissioned can be paid for on-line and we can leave items outside our door for pick-up. We can also discuss curbside delivery of your items.
Again we sincerely appreciate your cooperation during this health crisis as we feel strongly that the steps we have outlined will allow us to maintain a pleasant and safe environment at reworx.
We wish nothing but good health and safety for all of you at this difficult time. We feel strongly that we will all emerge from this crisis better, smarter and stronger. In the meantime let’s stay as productive as we can and make our living environment as pleasant as it can be.
Steve Garceau - founder and artisan- reworx